April 12, 2023

Walt "Quote" Wednesday


Welcome to Walt "Quote" Wednesday on the Walking Down Main Street, U.S.A. blog. Each Wednesday, I’ll share a random quote from Walt Disney from various sources such as books, websites, etc. Great care will be taken to ensure the sources are reliable and the quote is accurate and real.

"I actually started to plan the picture about 1935. And I fooled around with it, trying to get a hold of a story and things, for a couple of years, and finally it began to jell, then I went to work on it and I finished in the fall of 1937. I didn't know what I had or what would happen or anything. We had the family fortune, we had everything wrapped up in Snow White. In fact the bankers, I think, were losing more sleep than I was. And fortunately, though, when we put it in and premiered it and everything else, why everything was fine and the bankers were happy."

From an interview of Walt Disney by Fletcher Markle of the Canadian Broadcasting Company on September 25, 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!