March 08, 2023

Walt "Quote" Wednesday

Welcome to Walt "Quote" Wednesday on the Walking Down Main Street, U.S.A. blog. Each Wednesday, I’ll share a random quote from Walt Disney from various sources such as books, websites, etc. Great care will be taken to ensure the sources are reliable and the quote is accurate and real. 

I find this quote interesting with the recent announcements of Frozen III, Toy Story 5 and Zootopia 2 at Disney's 2023 first quarter earnings call in February.

"I've never believed in doing sequels. I didn't want to waste the time I had doing a sequel. I'd rather be using that time doing something new and different."

This quote came from an interview of Walt Disney by Pete Martin for the Saturday Evening Post in the June-July 1956 issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!